“Oh Andy... What are you doing to your best bar area customers?”
Review of Andy's Diner & Pub

Andy's Diner & Pub
Ranked #23 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Oh Andy... What are you doing to your best bar area customers?”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I have personally been to Andy's Diner & Pub numerous times (possibly a 100+ time) since it open early in 2010. I usually sit in the bar area, and have enjoyed the wonderful free hot buffet during happy hour. To my knowledge, Andy has taken on a new partner, and suddenly the buffet is gone, the happy hour beer prices are up ($2.00 domestic). Mixed drink prices are too high for a "diner"; at $8.50 for a vanilla vodka and coke:-( OK, generally the food is good (based on what I have had... didn't care for the creamed dried beef, but the chef is always changing, and so does the food). During an economy that continues to suffer, I feel management here is making a big mistake! I will continue to go at this for the decent food (generally large portions), but not be the steady customer I have been in the past!

• Visited June 2011

Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“BEST DINER in the area”
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Had a great breakfast experience with the family, they have an amazing breakfast brunch we all loved watching our omellettes made infront of us.We never waited more than 15 min for a party of 6 as busy as they are, amazing. The kids ask for it every Sunday after church.

• Visited March 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Cardboard was found in my son's pancake. The waitress didn't even apologize. She just said that it must have gotten in there when they poured the pancake mix from the box.

1 Thank BLUEBELL4