“If you eat here only order pizza or wings.”
Review of Bud Murphys

Bud Murphys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I ate here today and ordered a sampler appetizer which was ok the wings were good and the rest looked like it sat in the window for a long time and was barley warm. Our main course was horrible. I ordered steak salad and my husband ordered steak nachos the steak was tough and had no flavor and tasted like it was on the border of being rotten. My husband ate none of his And When the waitress asked him if he wanted a box and he said no she didn't even bother to ask him if there was something wrong with it. The service was satisfactory aside from this.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The food was good, the drinks were very reasonable. The bar keep/waitress was not happy about the large group we had. Would not do seperate checks. Would not move the tables so we could all sit together. We were a very large group so I understand but I believe they made enough money that they should have accomodated us. We were about 20 total guests

Reviewed April 14, 2013

If your in the mood for great pizza, look no further. Bud's has a variety of specialty pizzas or many toppings to choose from. If visiting Friday or Saturday evenings, reservations are recommended! The Margherita pizza is our favorite! Bud's offers a wide range of food from soup, salads, chicken, steak, sandwiches and wings. The next time your in Connellsville give Bud's a try, you won't be disappointed!