“jams”

Cuisines: Italian
Connellsville, Pennsylvania
“jams”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The service is speedy and friendly, restaurant is clean, and the food is delicious--from salad to entree. Especially, the cheese lasagna with mananara sauce. I go to this restaurant once a month or more. I Have had a salad for lunch, and I have always been satisfied. The servings are plentiful--enough to take home.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Look out for the restrooms”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I enjoy the tasty menu choices and good service at Italian Oven. (And we always have leftovers to smile about a 2nd time.) We eat there as often as we can (end of Aug. 2013 was our most recent stop), but also try to make sure that we don't need to use their rest rooms. Each is in need of immediate cleaning and significant upgrading. Each is cruddy and dingy. I've mentioned this drawback to the manager but haven't seen improvement yet. I have family members who would disown me if I took them there because of the restrooms, so they're limiting their appeal because of that. The food is worth going for (vegeboli especially) but they need to spend money (not millions, just hundreds) on the physical structure so that their repulsive restrooms are soon a thing of the past, I hope.

2 Thank Deb M
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Solid Restaurant”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We are locals who always forget about this place. I needed a 'nice' dinner for a special occasion but was limited with time, so I chose this restaurant based on location. Glad I did! Food was excellent. Price was very reasonable, especially given the large portion and complimentary wine/beer. I hadn't told my husband the 'secret' about the complimentary wine, and he thought I was crazy when I ordered a wine. Even he was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend this place.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“That's a tasty meatball!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Italian oven is among the rare number of restaurants in Connellsville that is reasonably priced and delicious. Our fried breaded zucchini appetizer was amazingly tasty and light. Pastas were delicious, without too much salt or spices on any dish. The food was fresh and the service was marvelous. I could tell by the extremely busy dining room that this restaurant is a Connellsville favorite.

Visited August 2013
Waco, Texas
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Connellsville is a fairly small town so we didn't expect to find a really good Italian restaurant. We had a very nice meal at a very reasonable cost.

Visited July 2013