“Solid Restaurant”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Solid Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We are locals who always forget about this place. I needed a 'nice' dinner for a special occasion but was limited with time, so I chose this restaurant based on location. Glad I did! Food was excellent. Price was very reasonable, especially given the large portion and complimentary wine/beer. I hadn't told my husband the 'secret' about the complimentary wine, and he thought I was crazy when I ordered a wine. Even he was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“That's a tasty meatball!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Italian oven is among the rare number of restaurants in Connellsville that is reasonably priced and delicious. Our fried breaded zucchini appetizer was amazingly tasty and light. Pastas were delicious, without too much salt or spices on any dish. The food was fresh and the service was marvelous. I could tell by the extremely busy dining room that this restaurant is a Connellsville favorite.

Visited August 2013
Waco, Texas
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Connellsville is a fairly small town so we didn't expect to find a really good Italian restaurant. We had a very nice meal at a very reasonable cost.

Visited July 2013
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Im visiting from houston and usually stick to olive garden but decided to try sonething new. Im very glad I did. This place is way better! I got the meat lasagna. Delicious and for the price was great. Huge portions and I was very satisfied. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2013
Erie, PA
“Great place to stop after a day of hiking or biking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Food is fresh and not overly salted like many restaurants nowadays. Atmosphere is friendly. Lots of local people eat there. Lots of pasta or pizza dishes to try.

Visited June 2013