“That's a tasty meatball!”
Review of The Italian Oven

The Italian Oven
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Italian oven is among the rare number of restaurants in Connellsville that is reasonably priced and delicious. Our fried breaded zucchini appetizer was amazingly tasty and light. Pastas were delicious, without too much salt or spices on any dish. The food was fresh and the service was marvelous. I could tell by the extremely busy dining room that this restaurant is a Connellsville favorite.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Connellsville is a fairly small town so we didn't expect to find a really good Italian restaurant. We had a very nice meal at a very reasonable cost.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Im visiting from houston and usually stick to olive garden but decided to try sonething new. Im very glad I did. This place is way better! I got the meat lasagna. Delicious and for the price was great. Huge portions and I was very satisfied. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Food is fresh and not overly salted like many restaurants nowadays. Atmosphere is friendly. Lots of local people eat there. Lots of pasta or pizza dishes to try.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This was recommended by one of the locals and I'm glad I followed his advice. It has a hometown feel like a diner but with very good Italian fare. I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area.