“Delicious”
Review of The Italian Oven

The Italian Oven
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Im visiting from houston and usually stick to olive garden but decided to try sonething new. Im very glad I did. This place is way better! I got the meat lasagna. Delicious and for the price was great. Huge portions and I was very satisfied. I will definitely be going back.

There are newer reviews for The Italian Oven

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Food is fresh and not overly salted like many restaurants nowadays. Atmosphere is friendly. Lots of local people eat there. Lots of pasta or pizza dishes to try.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

This was recommended by one of the locals and I'm glad I followed his advice. It has a hometown feel like a diner but with very good Italian fare. I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had dinner there twice, and were pleased both by our food and the service. Regarding the former, we had pizza both times, but with different options/toppings. The results were quite good, and the pies were made as we requested, with charred crusts. We had decent salads, and one of us had beer as a beverage, which was complimentary since the restaurant didn't have a license to sell alcohol.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have ate at many Itialian Oven's- Uniontown, Connelsville, Johnstown and Indiana. The one in Connellsville is delicious! It has a small atmosphere, wonderful food and great service. My favorite is the mushroom penne.