TripAdvisor
Connellsville
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Food! Great Service!”

Ruvo's Italian Restaurant
Description: Casual Italian Restaurant offering meals prepared and served family style just like on Sunday's at Nonna's. Our lunch menu focuses more on delicious sandwiches and pasta options, while our dinner menu rotates weekly and offers a more traditional Italian-American style experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We neglected to get a reservation, but the owner was able to seat us right next to the open kitchen. This little restaurant is a gem! The owner was friendly and the food was fantastic. I had the chicken parmesan, which I highly recommend. It came out hot and fresh. Can't recommend this place enough.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

Ruvo's is a tiny Italian restaurant that serves great home made Italian food family style. Service is excellent and accommodates only about 20 diners.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

I stopped by because of other TripAdvisor reviews and I'm glad I did. I opted for the angel hair pasta with a meatball, and side salad for lunch. Very satisfying and tasty. The owner/chef greeted me personally before making my meal. Since I had my dachshund in tow I was able to eat on the outside patio. Other cyclists were enjoying their lunch as well. The waitress offered to fill my water bottles for the continued trip. Overall and excellent meal and service. The characters, Lady and Tramp are painted on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I road 60-plus miles on the GAP trail from Pittsburgh to Connelsville and we were exhausted at the end of our day. After a shower at our B&B we walked to Ruvo’s for dinner because it was convenient. The food and the service were exceptional! Cicily was our server and she was great. She tended to our every need pleasantly and efficiently. And the antipasto plate was delicious. For the main course we had Mushroom Ravioli, and I practically licked the plate it was so flavorful. We then split tera misu (unsure how to spell this) and it was so delicious! Thanks for the perfect meal after a long, hard day on the bike trail. We hope to get back soon.

1  Thank 374helenm
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

We ate dinner at Ruvo's and liked it so much, we went back again the same weekend. The sausage tortellini and ravioli were both excellent. We stopped in our bikes which we could park in the back. Very friendly staff with great service. Highly recommended.