Hotel Conneaut at Conneaut Lake Park
Hotels.com
Cianci's Motel(Greenville)
$64
Travelocity
All reviewsamusement parklove hotelturn of the centurylarge porchpumpkin festghost storiesbeautiful view of the lakedouble bedadjoining roomsrooms are smallcommon areasghost lakeblue steaklounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I made a reservation for a single night in June 2010. Then I found out that there would be 'ghost hunters' at the hotel when I was there. I cancelled the reservation and was told that my deposit would be refunded. It wasn't. Numerous emails and phone calls have gone unanswered. Three months later and still nothing.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
5  Thank dlk1716
Reviewed September 5, 2010

I was there 2 weeks ago. I feel that the place is not that bad. My room was not dirty, nor were my bath towels. We enjoyed our stay, and are actually planning to return there for the Pumpkin Fest this October. I feel they need to have a computer system, and should mail out reservation confirmation letters. Just keep in mind, this hotel is over 100 years old. If you are looking for a modern Hotel, this is not the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank AmyF123
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I unfortuantly book my wedding here. They promised me the world when I booked my wedding over a year in advance. THey come through with like 1 of the 100 promises they had made to me. First off, this place is dangerous. No screens in the windows and no smoke dectectors. Second they screwed up about 85% of my guests reservations and were rude to them (most of these guest made reservations months in advance and even called back a month before the wedding to confirm there room) Many left messages for Gregg but he doesn't return calls so don't even attempt to call him. You can email Joyce and ask her questions about your upcoming wedding, you may get an email back if your lucky, but more thank likely the email wiill have nothing to do with your questions. Although the wedding was beatiful and Tracy did an amazing job with the ball room decorations is the only good thing I have to say about this place. What my parents and my husbands parents had to go through to keep everything straight was unbelieveable I would not reccomend it to anyone. Much more of a hassel than what it was worth. Oh, and don't even get me started on there unbelievably high room rates there. Dirty rooms and dirty towels with holes in them, really?

• Stayed: August 2010
11  Thank august14_10
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Reserverations were made in Feb 2010 and confirmed again in June 2010 and upon arrival in Aug 2010 we did not have a reservation. The so called Mgr. Gregg made the original reservation and it was clear that his system is not communicated to his hired help working behind the desk. Needs to make a small investment on a computer and software to do a better job. Poor help took quite a beating as there were several other customers that had the same problem. This Greg guy needs to fine another occupation, as he has this place working in shambles.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank loosvette
Reviewed August 1, 2010

i was on vacation with 2 friends the room was 130 a night ,it was the most dirty room i have ever been in ,the towels where black ;the sink n shower where filthy ,the paint was coming off the walls n pipes ,all the furniture was chipped ,the sheets wore so dusty i could write my name on them ,when we begged for our money back we got the run around ,the girl at the desk said she could not find the manger in this day off cell phone's

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends