“A TASTE OF ITALY IN CONNEAUT LAKE!”
Review of Antonio's

Antonio's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love this restaurant, the food is terrific, the staff is friendly and attentive, the ambiance is romantic and you can bring your favorite bottle of wine and they will gladly uncork and pour it for you and your guests. The antipasto bar is to die for and the bread is freshly baked and served warm.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to be guests of family for our 43rd wedding anniversary. The outside is rough and we were told by the owners that they are adding outdoor seating an a pergola as well as other improvements. The inside is warm and cozy. The food was excellent. My husband was thrilled that one of the specials was lamb and it was cooked to perfection. We all enjoyed the food and the attention to detail. Will definitely return!

1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Don't let the outside fool you, inside is a delightful restuarant. Our server Evelyn was so friendly and knowledgeable. It is a BYOB but that isn't a problem. The salad-antipasto bar is out of this world. You could easily make a meal of that. I had the manicotti with the meatball and it was perfection. I could not eat it all. You should have reservations and the tables are close together so don't go there for a private conversation. I'd eat here again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I live in Florida.Best Italian Restaurant ever I have eaten.. Food was awesome! Would love to come again when I am in town. Good service and Chef Tony is best.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This review are so funny!! I don't know how the building can be a piece of crap and the same person is worried about a dress code? Doesn't really make sense? That makes me sick people don't want to dress up and look nice for a wonderful meal.. Food is Phenomenal!! Delicious seafood, steaks, antipasti bar, I could go on and on!! Staff was friendly I've ate at Antonio's and referred countless of business clients and friends to Antonio's and I am NEVER DISAPPOINTED!!

1  Thank Mchuderewicz