“We love the Hanna House Bed & Breakfast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Confluence
Hanna House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 Confluence B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 28, 2010

This wasn't our first visit to the Hanna House. We had visited there before and have loved it each time we stay there. The house is very cozy and warm. The sleeping rooms are comfortable and the location is great. Fran, our host, is the best! Breakfast is always a treat. We will be back again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 19, 2010

This was my first time staying a bed and breakfast but it wont be my last, especially at the Hanna House. The hostess, Francie, was very warm and welcoming and the same goes for Jack, and all their animals. It's a very peaceful environment that made for a relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed May 16, 2010

My son, often one of his friends and I make the trek annually (sometimes more often) to the Ohiopyle/Confluence area for white water rafting, hiking, rappelling and biking. We've stayed at various motels, a historic hotel and a resort but wanted to try something a little closer and perhaps different this time. I stumbled onto the Hanna House B&B, and so glad that I did! The owner and hostess (Francie) is truly a delight as is her chief co-manager (Jack). The two of them could not have been nicer or more helpful. We immediately felt relaxed and at home. The decor inside this very old house is charming. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The facilities all work just fine. There is no cellphone service in the area, but unlimited land line and (I believe) internet access was offered free of charge, and there is Dish Television service available. The fresh, cool country air in spring prompted me to sleep with the windows of my room open. It took me a few minutes to adjust to the sounds of the crickets and the bullfrogs, occasional passing traffic or distant train sounds, and then I slept comfortably, awakening to the smell of coffee and a deliciously prepared breakfast. Had good conversation with our host(s) as we lounged around for awhile before heading off to the very nearby trailhead. The town of Confluence is just about a mile away with excellent restaurants as well as a bike/outfitter shop. We'll be staying there again next time...so long as Francie continues to run the place!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I stayed at Hanna House for the first time this spring, but I'll make plans to stay again. Host Frances Thompson is so helpful, accommodating, and a great cook. I was especially impressed with her efforts to reuse, repurpose, recycle and reduce waste in her beautiful home on this lovely farm. Even golden retriever 'Treasure' was able to provide me with puppy love since I was traveling without my dog! The location is just a block from the bike path, and just 8 or 9 miles from Ohiopyle.
Stay here if you want to feel comfortable & cared for. If you want lace doilies & potpourri, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Hanna's B&B is just like your family house transplanted to a farm with a barn, cats, the friendliest dog in the world, sheep, horses, and a trampoline. It is very comfortable to lounge in the large combined living and dining room, and you can bring back take out food and eat in it. Frances, the owner, makes you feel right at home and has lots of great advice about the sights and the restaurants. Kids can spend the whole day having fun with the animals and running around in the fields. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Great service....great place. Make sure you decide to stay in and cook a meal...the 8 burner stove is a dream to cook on.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2009

We spent 2 nights at Hanna House on our 30th wedding anniversary visit to Fallingwater. The homemade cookies and pumpkin bread , coffee and tea waiting by the fireplace were a welcome treat after our long drive. We booked the large 1st floor room and found the old farmhouse to be cozy and charming, but without fussiness.Our room was immaculate and the beds very comfortable. Francie the owner was delightful and attentive, but not intrusive and she prepared a delicious breakfast on her huge cast iron stove.The property has a beautiful view of the mountains and we had fun strolling the grounds and visiting the Hanna House sheep, horses, cows and rabbit. We felt at home the moment we walked in and enjoyed every moment of our stay.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Confluence
Hartzell House Bed and Breakfast
Paddler's Lane Retreat
Paddler's Lane Retreat
#3 of 10 in Confluence
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort

Been to Hanna House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!