“Shopping carts crash into my vehicle”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Weis Markets Incorporated
Ranked #27 of 46 Restaurants in Columbia
york, pa
“Shopping carts crash into my vehicle”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Imagine my surprise when after pulling into the parking lot with no cars on either side of me, I turn off my vehicle then feel two thumps to the side of my Lexus within seconds of each other. I saw noone beside me (thinking that someone had opened a car door and hit me), so I jumped out of my car and saw TWO shopping carts that had rolled down from the area where they are parked and hit my car! The carts were spilling out into the lot area. I immediately asked to speak to the store manager who apologized and mentioned that the snow plow had damaged the 'stop' that keeps the carts in place. He also mentioned that he'd look into it and see who should be dealing with the carts. Well, about 25 minutes later when exiting the store, I noticed that the carts were even more overloaded and sticking out into the parking lot. Nothing had been done to rectify the situation. Here's a good reason to shop at a family owned market where folks seem to care more! Thursday, 2/14, at about 2:00 in the afternoon is when this occurred. This will be my last stop at Weis Markets!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank pacdrc

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“produce moldy and milk spoiled”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The Weis Market on Manheim Pike. Chelsea Square is horrible and the management does not care about its customers. I got rotten potatoes in a white bag and returned them the same day and the customer service guy was rude and said all their potatoes are green and he did not see it as an issue and i should just give it a few days for them to get ripe. Plus the milk had a date of 2 weeks later but it was spoiled.

Visited September 2012