“Cajun in PA unbelevble”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen - CLOSED

Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cherry St
Transit: One block from bus stop
Ocean View, Delaware
“Cajun in PA unbelevble”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I injoyed reading the menue apitiser of rocky moutan oisters wounderfull. white bean soupe spicey just like I like it. I ordered the Alagater and it was to tough to eat they changed it for the frog leags with out question. if ou like pland food this is not a plase for you, but for me i will be back often.
It is a small plase with great service and live music I am still smilling.

• Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, but not worth the cost”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for my husband's birthday because we had a groupon. The food, although good, lacked spices and flavors expected with Cajon food. Not worth price.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“The Real Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are regular patrons, and our dinner on New Year's Eve was no exception to the consistently very good experience. We met friends, and everyone had their well-seasoned favorites that are hard to find locally. No question, Prudhomme's does it all well. Owner Sharon - with her husband Dave - is a true lover of people enjoying the great recipes and their friendly, honest, casual hospitality. We've introduced many people to Prudhomme's and know others have become regular customers, too.
I would give it five stars, except for my allergy to green peppers - a staple of many recipes - and due to my stomach's intolerance for spicy food, which means my menu choices are limited. Go, you'll find something good to eat!

• Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“A Fun Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We were hoping to be there on a night with live music, but we enjoyed ourselves anyway. It was fun being in an old speakeasy, and my husband spotted doorbells at intervals along the wall. The waitress told us that, during Prohibiton, they were for signalling that cops were on the way. The food was good and we liked the friendly atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
“A touch of New Oleans in Pennsylvania”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food, large menue, excellent service. Something for everyone. Best Louisuana style food in the area.

• Visited December 2012