“Good Food & Beer Drinkers Will Love The Large Selection”

Bully's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Seafood, International
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food & Beer Drinkers Will Love The Large Selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is not a huge place, very nice and spaced out in different sections. The food can be from small appetizers, burgers & fries to excellent dinner choices. The beer choices, is one of the top places voted with the most extensive selections, so if you are a beer drinker get ready!
A very friendly staff and is also family friendly.

Columbia, PA
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Columbia is not the classiest part of Lancaster County, but Bully's is a very good restaurant. The food is delicious and they have a wonderful selection of draft beer.

Lancaster, PA
“Excellent Place for a Night Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

I remember my parents coming here for "special" nights out when I was younger. To be honest, I forgot about this place however my wife and I were looking for a place to go that was new and wasn't a chain restaurant. We hopped on TripAdvisor and found Bully's and then I remembered my parents enjoying it so much. We checked out the menu and found a couple of things we would like to try so we went.

We were not disappointed. Our server was very friendly and we were sat down fast. It was 6 on a Friday night and we had no wait. We both order starters. The house salad was huge and had a variety of different greens rather than the typical salad you get. It was fresh. I tried the Tequila Chicken soup which was very good. My wife got the Pancetta Chicken and I got the Lamb Chops. Both were extremely delicious. They also had a very wide selection of beers. They actually have a "Beer Bible" which tells you about all the different beers they have to offer. I always life the German Beers and they had what I normally drink and which is rather scarce in this area. The desert was excellent as well. I only had a few bites but my wife devoured the Butter Cake.

The only downfall I would say could be the price. Between the two of us and tip, the meal was just over $100. There are plenty of options to knock this price down so don't let this scare you. We wanted to go all out and enjoyed everything thoroughly.

So the bottom line is, this is a great place to eat out and something unique to the area. With so many chain restaurants, its a relief to find something new with a nice atmosphere and good food. Highly recommend giving this place a try. We will definitely be back.

York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Discovered a GREAT local restaurant!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Double Take Deal 1/2 Price Certificate - allowed us to discover another GREAT local restaurant!!
Ribs are some of the BEST ... Sea Bass was awesome - but needed a lot more sauce than it originally came out with...Don't pass up the hand cut Fries they are awesome and that's saying a lot since I'm not one to order fries, but they are not to be passed up!!

• Visited October 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Awesome soups”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband & I have been here on numerous occasions, and do not leave disappointed. The menu is unique and everything we have tried has been delicious. We recently had a soup there that was to die for-- mushroom and brie bisque. Bully's has a great beer selection-- bound to please ANYONE. If you aren't from the area- be sure to book a night in one of the rooms upstairs. Bullys is a gorgeous place that obviously is well taken care of.

• Visited August 2013