Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good Experience- but do not opt for the tea lab.....

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wuzmillb4
Virginia
Very good experience for your money

Viktoryia G

1,192 results
All reviews taste lab create your own make your own turkey chili iced tea ice cream free samples ball pit all you can eat interactive exhibits all ages design your own fun experience milk truck gift shop hands on activities a lot of fun
Reviewed 6 days ago

My friend and I enjoyed the ice cream experience at Turkey Hill. Besides learning all about the process of creating ice cream and the history, it was fun to invent our own ice cream and packaging through computer generated programs. The activities throughout the building will keep everyone amused while eating the variety of ice cream offered. I would strongly recommend the Turkey Hill Experience to all ages!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Great little day trip. I have a 6 and an 11 year old and they had fun. Our favorite thing to do was making the ice cream commercial, tea tasting and making our ice cream which by the way was delicious as well. There's a lot of neat interactive things for the little ones too. Over all we really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Really fun and great and interesting and tasty and worth the price right off the highway. Can’t miss this!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here on 10/27 for the trick or treating event. The kids had a great time seeing everything you need to know about ice cream and tea. Right now, we're in a major sugar coma! Plenty of fun and a real quality outing in Lancaster County.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were two adults visiting the Turkey Hill Experience. It was easily accessed from the highway and every area inside the building was spotless. We opted for the Triple experience which included the "make your own ice cream" lab and then the tea lab. The ice cream lab was the best part of the experience...WONDERFUL. I would skip the tea lab, though.Short and not very engaging- two of the teas sampled are not even used by Turkey Hill. The tea lab presenter was good- just not an experience I would do again. However, if I was in the area again- I would absolutely stop in again and do the 'make your own cream lab" again. Kids in the place seemed to be enjoying themselves.NOTE: We opted to purchase our tickets online before the visit. These are timed tickets, so that somewhat limits your activity prior to getting there. However, I strongly suggest getting the ice cream lab tickets before going. I understand the tickets at the site often sell out quickly. Of course, it is all about timing- a Wednesday afternoon in October didn't seem to cause much of a problem- but I can see that a visit in the summer would absolutely require an advance purchase. I would go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 7 had a blast at Turkey Hill Experience and that's usually difficult as everyone's ionterests are varied. Turkey Hill had something for everyone - including delicious ice cream.

I was too late to book the Iced Tea workshop but we did do the Ice Cream flavor workshop. The commercial filming brought out everyone's creativity and humor. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For about $8 bucks, you get to create your own ice cream flavor, packaging, be a part of the commercial, taste unlimited ice cream, drink unlimited tea. It is a very clever place with little games for kids throughout, little slide , little ball pit, interesting interactive ideas. It also has a life cameras to the factory so the kids can actually see it in real life.

1  Thank Viktoryia G
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Fun tour to do while in the area. You have the opportunity to make your own ice cream flavor which you get to eat. You also get to make a virtual carton and a commercial for your flavor. The tea tasting was fun and informative. Lots of hands on activities.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I called to ask a question about if discounted tickets were offered and had the rudest customer service representative experience I may have ever witnessed on the phone. HOWEVER, I am writing this review because I then spoke to a manager named Emily who turned the experience around. She went out of her way to make sure she made it right for my family and I, while providing exemplary customer service. Because of Emily's service, we will be coming to visit.

4  Thank Adam A
Rebecca C, Manager at Turkey Hill Experience, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for feedback, Emily is amazing I will be sure to give her your Koodos! Rebecca

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great spot with to stop in at when we head to Hershey Park. Of course the free ice cream is the best part. Also fun stuff for the kids to do.