“Burgers 100 ways and alcoholic milkshakes!??”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Burgers 100 ways and alcoholic milkshakes!??”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Their selection of burgers & alcohol-induced milkshakes makes you just wanna smile. Each table gets a tablet computer for ordering and glancing through the menu--also, for a fee, you gain access to apps like games and their jukebox on the tablet. I'm not a huge burger person so I ordered the French Dip which was delicious. This place has a great atmosphere for hanging around & having fun.

Visited March 2014

marlton
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We love Red Robin and our loyalty members but had not been to this location.

Food was great and so was service. Fresh burgers, good chili, good milkshake, and onion rings and fries.

It is located in a lovely shopping center - will have to go back and look around!

Visited April 2014
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Very nice Red Robin!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This Red Robin location is very nice and the food is very good. We have been to this location several times and have had good experiences each time. I would recommend it if looking for a reasonably priced, fairly quick and delicious meal.

Visited March 2014
Kimberton, Pennsylvania
“My favorite chain”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was my first time to a Red Robin when this location opened up, so i came here for lunch. I had the blue ribbon burger with a side salad instead of fries, and my sister had the cheddar burger with the steak fries and a french onion soup. The burgers were cooked to perfection for both of us, the fries were well seasoned and i was happy with my salads, which i found out is another bottomless option, which was nice. But was surprised with the quality of the food, and this made it to the top of my favorite chains list, which honestly isn't too long. But i was happy with my meal, and the bang for my buck here.

Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Brand new location”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Red Robin is a chain and all but I think they are definately one of the better ones out there. This location is brand new and well laid out. They offer great food at good prices.

Visited February 2014