“Very nice Red Robin!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #31 of 66 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This Red Robin location is very nice and the food is very good. We have been to this location several times and have had good experiences each time. I would recommend it if looking for a reasonably priced, fairly quick and delicious meal.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was my first time to a Red Robin when this location opened up, so i came here for lunch. I had the blue ribbon burger with a side salad instead of fries, and my sister had the cheddar burger with the steak fries and a french onion soup. The burgers were cooked to perfection for both of us, the fries were well seasoned and i was happy with my salads, which i found out is another bottomless option, which was nice. But was surprised with the quality of the food, and this made it to the top of my favorite chains list, which honestly isn't too long. But i was happy with my meal, and the bang for my buck here.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Red Robin is a chain and all but I think they are definately one of the better ones out there. This location is brand new and well laid out. They offer great food at good prices.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Would expect a chain that specializes in burgers to have the best burgers around but find them good, not great.
I think it is because they have never learned to caramelize the patty so although pretty good taste it looks kind of beige and bland.
Just a few tweaks to the execution and would be able to bring them up to a 4 rating.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The burgers at Red Robin are the best I have had; they melt in your mouth. My other favorite is the chili. At one time they had taken this item off the menu but I am glad they have brought it back. My family and I are glad there is finally a location near our home. The staff is pleasant and it is a good environment for family night out.