“Brand new location”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #30 of 66 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Red Robin is a chain and all but I think they are definately one of the better ones out there. This location is brand new and well laid out. They offer great food at good prices.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Would expect a chain that specializes in burgers to have the best burgers around but find them good, not great.
I think it is because they have never learned to caramelize the patty so although pretty good taste it looks kind of beige and bland.
Just a few tweaks to the execution and would be able to bring them up to a 4 rating.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The burgers at Red Robin are the best I have had; they melt in your mouth. My other favorite is the chili. At one time they had taken this item off the menu but I am glad they have brought it back. My family and I are glad there is finally a location near our home. The staff is pleasant and it is a good environment for family night out.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have been to a Red Robin before. This one seemed nicer and not because it just opened. The food was good. Service was ok but it is to be expected sfor a new place.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stopped in for dinner on a weeknight. We've never been to a Red Robin, so didn't have any expectations. Had a good tasting, reasonably priced meal, and the service was fast.
He ordered the original, and I ordered the turkey. Turkey burgers are risky - sometimes they're dry and lack flavor. I'm happy to say that the Red Robin turkey burger was moist, and had lots of flavor.
Our waitress was so enthusiastic and friendly. She told us that she loves the place, and is happy to share the experience with new customers. One of the best waitresses we've had in quite a while. We tried out paying with the kiosk at the table - was easy - love the tip calculator.
If you're looking for a fun atmosphere, and good basic food this is a good choice for you.