“Great wings!!!”

Wibs wings ribs and more
Ranked #32 of 66 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Description: New rib and wing place in collegeville eat in or take otu
Description: New rib and wing place in collegeville eat in or take otu
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I love the Wibs wings. Great selection of sauces/rubs. My favortie so far is the Sweet Hottie. Service is always top notch!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

This place is a hidden treasure! Their ribs are the best I have ever tasted! The pear and candy walnut salad is outstanding! You gotta try their home made sweet potatoe fries with home made dipping sauces along with their home made cole slaw! Wibs wil become your favorite restaurant too!!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I am not usually a fan of wings but Wibs "seasoned wings" won me over. They are crispy and seasoned perfectly.
Their ribs are fantastic. I prefer the "dry rub" ribs. HUGE sides of sweet potato fries or onion straws are great. I also really love their home made cole slaw. They offer a variety of dipping sauces for the wings and sweet potato fries and you can get then on your ribs if you request them.
There is not much atmosphere to this place as all. I think most of the business is take out, but people do dine in and bring their own alcohol.

2  Thank schmerl
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Went with family for sons birthday, Sons favorite food is wings. Wibs is now his favorite place. Gourmet salads, awesome ribs superb wings. Don't pass on on the homemade dipping sauces for hand cut sweet tater fries. Kid friendly! Clean, fast service

5  Thank MoiraJoe
Reviewed November 20, 2011

For a place that serves lots of ribs, I would have guessed that they would smoke them, but no. I was talking to the owner - Mike - and we discussed that they don't smoke anything. That said, they serve some really great food. The wings are amazing if you get the right sauce for you. There are so many sauce choices, and almost all are good. I love the Sweet Hottie sauce.

And what is cool is that you can order a dozen wings but they don't have to all have the same sauce. So when we get a dozen, I usually get 3 habanero wings, which is plenty.

My daughter and I were just there 2 days ago, and she had this sandwich called the Happy Cappy..... It is pure heaven, but oh so unhealthy! And I had a sandwich called a Rachel... which is essentially a Reuben, and it was good.... but the Happy Cappy..... wow!

4  Thank Papa_Deuce