“Burgers Only”

Elevation Burger
Ranked #33 of 66 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

It's unfortunate that they only serve beef and veg burgers. There is a lot of opportunity to sell turkey, chicken and lamb burgers on their limited menu. I do not eat beef and the veg burger was rather bland. Additionally, the veg burgers were boxed nd not fresh.

The fries are really good,

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The restaurant is inviting, clean & bright. The burgers were "Off The Hook" good!!!! Everything was perfect, fresh meat, thin fries, great toppings & perfect size milkshake. Not your typical hamburger joint where greece is running down your wrist. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank mikea168
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Organic burgers and fresh cut fries. I like their root beer fountain drink. Their portions are smaller then five guys. I wish there were more menu options.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Consistently good burgers and fries though perhaps on the pricey side.
Would like to see some nice sides and deserts other than their oatmeal cookies.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

A lot of people from work and the area have been raving about this place, so I took my sister for lunch here. The staff was very nice, though I do think they need to speak up a bit because it does get noisy in there with the high ceilings. I was surprised to not see any package deals, and I thought it was odd that there was only one beef burger option, but there were a couple veggie ones, and the beef burger had 2 patties instead of one. The other thing that threw me was that I had to pay extra per condiment, and just to put bacon, cheese and sauce on it, tacked on another $3, so overall, I thought my burger was over-priced.

In regards to the quality, I felt like the burger, and the bacon lacked seasoning, even with their special sauce. The meat might be organic, but the quality of the meat wasn't the greatest for its price. Both of my patties were half fat, and you could notice the transparent pieces when you bit in. We also got fries, and there was no way they were organic.

My family buys organic food regularly, so I can tell when something's organic or not based on the consistency and quality of the food. The beef was not lean by any means, and over-priced what you got. A lot of people were rating this way above a McDonald's and Burger King, I honestly have to put this one the same level as a Burger King.

2  Thank mknabster