“Yummm!”

Elevation Burger
Ranked #31 of 66 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2013

A colleague took me here for lunch while on a business trip to our Collegeville office. Am I glad she did! It was one of the best burgers I've ever enjoyed! The all natural meat and bun made for a flavor I've never tasted or experienced! As far as size goes, I've had bigger, but not better. The size was still generous enough though - a bit larger than a Wendy's single burger. The fries were good, but not great. A good number of them came out a bit too soggy and greasy for me. I like my fries crispy, and not too greasy, but they were far from horrid, though. I ate most of them, so not too awfully bad; just could have been better.

1  Thank DFM_58

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food is always great with excellent taste. You might still need to worry about the calories, but you don't need to worry about all the unhealthy addatives like hormones that most places have with their meat.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Forget any other burger! This place is the BEST! Stop going anywhere else! The burger, fries, and milkshake are so delicious!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you're looking for a quick, healthy bite to eat, try Elevation Burger in Collegeville (located in the Wegman's Shopping Center. The food is organic - burgers are made of grass fed beef. Fries are cooked in olive oil. They also have the best cookies made of organic ingredients. It is always clean and the staff is courteous and friendly. My husband and I eat at Elevation Burger quite often.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The burgers were very average. The atmosphere was an slightly upscale hamburger joint. Food was good. good price, very basic.