“A Day to Remember”

Sky Riders Balloon Team
More attraction details
Owner description: Champagne Balloon flights over beautiful Pennsylvania countryside. A fantastic experience, a great way to celebrate a special occasion, and a unique gift.
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“A Day to Remember”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I scheduled a flight with Sky Riders for my girlfriend's birthday. I had also planned this flight to include my wedding proposal. It was our first balloon flight, and it was absolutely amazing! The team is very safety conscious. They will not do anything that may end up endangering the passengers the any way. Vince, the pilot of the group, was very professional. I had originally scheduled our flight for a Sunday evening, but Vince called me a few days before to let me know of an unfavorable weather forecast for that time. He suggested switching the flight to the previous Saturday morning so as not to delay my proposal. I am very glad I took his suggestion. The sunrise flight was beautiful in every way. I will definitely call Sky Riders again for our next balloon flight.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jason U

Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Great Balloon ride”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I purchased a flight with Sky Riders as a gift for my wife for xmas. This was our first hot air balloon ride, but it won't be our last. The Sky Riders team was great. From take off to landing the Sky Riders team made us both feel at ease and their attention to detail was impressive. We look forward to next flight.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nick J
Perkasie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down, one of the most memorable experiences of our lives…………”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Sky Riders Balloon Team is the best in the business! Vince is a very genuine person and more importantly, very professional. His attention to detail is impeccable. This being our first balloon ride, Vince was very thorough in explaining every step of our experience. We were very impressed with his high regard for safety, checking the weather and calling us with updates. This gave us such a great level of comfort. He was instrumental in helping plan a very special day in our lives, our engagement! Sonya and Diane were wonderful, very personable ladies, who share Vince’s passion for flight. They made our engagement a very special memory for us, from the behind the scenes planning, to even taking the time to photograph our special moment. It’s a day we will never forget and Vince and his team will always be a part of our memory. To end a perfect day, Vince gave a beautiful champagne toast. A few days later, we received pictures in the mail from our day. Vince even included a certificate of our flight with the details of our engagement. It was a great way to share our engagement with family and friends. From start to finish, Vince and his team made our day very special and memorable. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank StanLaura
Brooklyn, NY
“Best First Wedding Anniversary Celebration!!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband has always told me he wanted to go hot air ballooning so for our first wedding anniversary I bought him a champagne balloon ride for two and we could not have asked for a better experience. Not only was this a celebration but it was the first time leaving our 5 week old baby which wasn't easy but it was worth every minute. Vince and his team were knowledgeable, professional and made you feel extremely confident that they knew exactly what they were doing. After our breathtaking ride over the New Jersey Country side at sunset we were treated to fireworks, champagne and snacks at the Delaware Township Community Day. Thank you Sky Riders for the wonderful memories!!!!!!!!

Visited October 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Bucket list item: hot air balloon...check!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of ballooning with my 25 year old son with Sky Riders in late September. It was a totally enjoyable experience beginning to end. Vince and his crew were both friendly and competent. The view over Montgomery and Berks Counties was breathtaking. We floated over fields, farmhouses, horses, corn mazes, churches, cemeteries, reservoirs and trees, some already glowing in fall colors. We even saw a distant view of the Philadelphia skyline. Limerick nuclear towers were almost always in view. Except for the occasional barking dog and the firing up of the flame, it was very peaceful. And watching the crew "set up and tear down" was fascinating. Much attention was paid to safety throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend this "trip" to anyone and everyone. Smooth sailing followed by toasts and chit chat. Take your camera...and extra batteries. ; )

Visited September 2013