“Great experience”

Sky Riders Balloon Team
More attraction details
Owner description: Champagne Balloon flights over beautiful Pennsylvania countryside. A fantastic experience, a great way to celebrate a special occasion, and a unique gift.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband surprised me for our 5th wedding anniversary. It was an amazing adventure. Scary at first, but Vince was very knowledgeable and prepared. He also explained anything that I had a question about. Since we are not from the area, Vince guided my husband to some hotels that we could stay at, and recommended a great place to eat at after our experience was over. I'm glad my husband found them and we were able to do this. What an experience!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My boyfriend, now Fiancé, surprised me with a hot air balloon ride and proposed!!! He contacted Vince Galet to set up the details. My Fiancé was more that pleased with how smooth everything went. Vince and his crew were so kind and helpful with making the day perfect. I could not have asked for a more romantic engagement! Vince even video recorded the proposal for us! Both our families were waiting for us when we landed and we celebrated with champagne and snacks, brought by Sky Riders. This was such a huge day for us and Sky Riders made it one of the most memorable days of our lives. If you are planning to take a hot air balloon ride for any reason, we HIGHLY recommend this company!!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a great time. Weather could not have better for ballooning over treetops to seeing Philly skyline.
Vince and his team know what is needed to make the day an adventure. They are well trained and know what to do when.
The post flight toast and snack was a great way to end.

I strongly recommend Sky Riders if you are looking for a great experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I went on an amazing hot air balloon ride with Vince Galet and my 11 and 1/2 year old son yesterday. We all had a blast. Vinces' expertise, his attention to detail, his knowledge and utmost concern for all of our safety helped me relax and really enjoy the flight (I have been addressing my fear of heights for years). I was amazed that the ballon ride was so smooth, it literally felt as though we were gliding along. And regardless of your height - 300 feet or 4000 feet - the views are spectacular! All day long I have felt such an incredible sense of happiness! My son said it was the best weekend ever! Thanks to Vince and the Sky Riders Balloon Team!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Surprised my husband with a hot air balloon ride. What an amazing time we both had! If your looking for a way to celebrate a special occasion with someone, we would suggest spending it with vince and his crew at Sky Riders! Thank you so much! Highly recommended!