DaVinci's Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
DaVinci's Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great restaurant located in Collegeville. Used to owned and operated as a Harpoon Louie's but several years ago it was bought and closed down for renovations and then reopened. The food and service are great and the prices are reasonable. Despite the fact they are local, we had not gone there until over the holidays. I organized a couples night for 4 other couples in the neighborhood. Everyone wanted to keep it local so I made reservations for Da Vinci's Pub. Everyone was very impressed with the food and service. We had a great time and will definetly be back. I went out on a limb to pick this place because it was not listed on your site. I believe in the review process here at TripAdvisor and want to get this place on the map for other diners. Please add so that I can write a full review.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just finished dinner at this popular restaurant tonight - a Monday. Even though we are local we haven't eaten here for a while since it is always so crowded with drinkers after 6 pm. But tonight we arrived at a little after 5pm and were seated immediately in the bar area where a few people were drinking at the bar and watching the World Cup. A few diners were seated as well. It took a long time to place our drink order and then forever to get them. Then the waitress disappeared for a long time again before we could place our orders. Perhaps she had too much to do in the back - it was not clear why service was so slow but I will give her the benefit of the doubt here. I ordered a summer sangria off their special menu. It was served in a small wine glass full to the brim with ice and it tasted like very very diluted fruit juice and was gone in quite literally two swallows. Did I mention those two swallows cost $7 ...? My son got a Long Island iced tea that had three small ice cubes in it and was served nearly warm in a large glass- go figure.... Why would ANYONE come here for drinks if their specials were like this??? Not me....We ordered two Parmesan sandwiches - one chicken one veal. They were awful. If we weren't starving from missing lunch we would have paid and walked out without eating them at all. Our son got the supposedly 8 oz burger that was likely about half of that( if it shrank THAT much they aren't using restaurant quality beef). The fries were fine. Our waitperson was very nice. If I was paying say 6.95 for these I would shrug and go oh well - live and learn but the food wasn't not cheap. We will NEVER EVER eat here again.

1  Thank merf56

Reviewed April 24, 2014

DaVinci's Pub has been through many changes since it was formerly Harpoon Louie's. I love the food here. They have the best filet mignon. Also their roast beef is so tender. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They are many selections to choose from. It is hard to make a selection. I actually loved this restaurant so much that I had my son's rehearsal dinner here for his wedding! Relatives from out of town raved about this restaurant.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I have been dining in a restaurant at this locations since 1968. It's been through many changes and we've decided this is our favorite one. Da Vinci's Pub not only has great food, but great entertainment. The staff is friendly and efficient. The food is exactly as advertised and is delicious. It's a very cozy place and a great place to wine and dine yourselves and your friends.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great food, reallllyyy good mozzarella cheese on sandwich.Really friendly staff and good service!
Sat at bar one time and got snacks and drinks, bartender was great with helping and still serving drinks efficiently

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The place looks inviting from outside. Once inside it has the look and feel of a tired old place. We ate here in the early spring on a cold night. The management had not put on the heat for some reason and had space heaters all over the place. The drinks were absolutely the worse. The food was blah at best

1  Thank Paul W