“awful”

collegeville diner
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Douglassville, Pennsylvania, United States
“awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

The wife's owner is rude, nasty and not friendly at all. I went there to meet a friend and right from the start I was treated rudely. She wanted to charge me per cup of coffee while I was waiting for my friend. The waitress was even upset with her bosses attitude. The food wasn't the best I have ever had and it was overpriced. I spoke with a few friends and they said they had the same experience. I have never returned and tell anyone who is thinking of going there to go someplace else.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Frank C

collageville
“very rude”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I called to place an order something I eat often from there the manager was very rude on the phone then told me they did not have what I ordered and then hung up on me. I know for a fact they had it because I had my husband call for the same thing when I asked the manager why he hung up on someone that eats there often he became very rude again. I would eat there again because I like the people but that manager must go. MANAGER VERY, VERY RUDE!!!!!

• Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent breakfast, bad coffee”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Only can review breakfast but food is ok - coffee is worse then a wawa - id get a choc milk or juice - gets busy - upside is its on the perky bike trail at the main st crossing before it runs to rt 29

Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Quick service, large portions of good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Diner within walking distance of Ursinus College. Excellent Greek salad and baklava, large portions, quick service.

Visited November 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced and crappy food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Prices are high for diner food. Food is bland. Service is poor. Highly disappointed with this place. Really expected better things.

1 Thank Rock342