“Very good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Royersford, PA
“Very good food”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Whatever you may order, it is usually delivered very promptly. Great place to go, 24/7. Stop in and check it out for yourself!

Visited March 2012

Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Great place for large groups”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Food is good quality is good amount is good. Service is quick.

Visited March 2012
Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Go Hungry!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food is always fresh. So many items to choose from and I especially like that you can have breakfast anytime of the day. The menu is like War and Peace. If you can't find something on there menu then you are not really hungry. The give huge portions - so go hungry!

Visited October 2011
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Best value, translates to best meal for once”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I cannot say enough about this place. I am a athlete and low carbs is my life. I order the spinach salad with everything on the side and a side order of chicken breast and wow, ive got 3 meals that are so excellent that i actually crave this place. Now allot of people will order a side of bacon, sausage or the like, but when you order a side of chicken breast, be prepared for a bird on a plate!

• Visited February 2012
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Busy Diner”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We went to this diner around noon on a Sunday - It was packed but we had only about a 5 minute wait. Service was good. Coffee was great and the food came out hot. My husband had eggs and bacon and the portions are generous. I had the spinach and feta omelet and it was very good. I would go back again as the food was good. My only complaint was that my "toast" wasn't really toasted. I am sure that if I mentioned it to the waitress that she would have brought me more. The waitress was relaxed and gave us excellent service.

• Visited February 2012