“The people are good, but the pizzas are lousy”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #22 of 41 Restaurants in Coatesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was so excited when I saw that Pizza Hut had put up a carryout location down the street. Not that long ago, Pizza Hut was my ALL-TIME FAVORITE pizza - even better than the independant pizza shops on every corner here in the Philadelphia area. However, it didnt take long for that to change. The crusts are no longer hand made, but rather are factory made, cookie cutter frozen frisbees they get in by the truckload. The toppings are very rationed, the cheese is just enough to cover the sauce even when you order extra cheese, and frankly it is overpriced even at special rates.

A $3.50 store brand self-rising crust pizza with $1 worth of extra cheese on top is far better in my opinion.

I have no complaints about the people here though. They have always been friendly and the delieveries have always been timely. They only messed up our order once, but we got a store credit for it. Hence, the average rating instead of "poor" or "terrible".