“Good Experience”

Hampton Inn Clearfield
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We experienced an easy check in, a clean room, and very comfortable beds. The bathroom was clean, had plenty of towels and had the basic toiletries. There was 24 hour coffee in the lobby, free cookies and a hot breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for your comments after your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you felt comfortable and enjoyed our breakfast. I hope you will consider us again the next time you travel to our area!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel was very nice. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was good....your normal oatmeal, waffle, eggs, muffins, fruit, juice, etc. I am rating the Value as "Very Good" because I used HHonors Points and got a reduced rate.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you had a comfortable stay, as that's our goal for all of our guests! We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The main area rugs such as hallways, lobby needed to be swept, they were dirty at the time of check in and check out. We had breakfast at about 9:20 and the items were not well stocked, coffee was cold in two of the containers. Bathroom shower door was not clean. I have never had anything negative to say when we stay at a Hampton ( which is why we pick Hampton) but this hotel was not up to the usual Hampton standards. When we checked out, the person at the front desk was not entirely sure of the checkout procedure and didn't know why there was no receipt under our door during the night. Overall, there was just an attitude of " don't bother me". This is so unusual from a Hampton Inn which is why I am commenting.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations, and we've already addressed some of the comments you made. It really helps us make improvements when we get this information. I hope you will consider us again the next time you travel to the Clearfield area.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great place if your traveling on route 80. Many local restaurants to enjoy such as Denny's Beer Barrel Pub and Legends Sports Bar. This is close to State College and any other Central Pa destinations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property and for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the local flavor of the area restaurants and shops. I hope that you will consider us again the next time you travel to our area.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

This Hampton Inn is a very nice and clean hotel with excellent and responsive staff. Rooms are quiet and updated. You will sleep well! Breakfast in the morning was hot and fresh. Plenty of choices both hot and cold. Very convenient to I-80, easy on/off. Other food choices nearby.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thank you for your comments after your recent stay at our property! I'm glad that we were able to give you a good night's rest, and a satisfying breakfast. I hope you will consider us again the next time you travel to the Clearfield area.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Excellent front desk staff. They are very welcoming and cheerful. Breakfast area is very modern and clean. It has a nice variety of choices. Beds are comfortable. Slept well here. Free internet worked well in my room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad that our staff recognized you and made your visit with us memorable. We're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

A great stop halfway on my trip to Ohio. Got right into my room, good night sleep, good breakfast and on the road in no time. This is a nice addition to the options on I-80 since I last made this trip a few years ago. I will probably use again on my return trip home in a few months.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff works hard to meet our guests' expectations! I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you travel to the Clearfield area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clearfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield
Red Roof Inn Clearfield
Red Roof Inn Clearfield
#8 of 9 in Clearfield
Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois

Been to Hampton Inn Clearfield? Share your experiences!