“This is why we stay at Hampton Inn - predictability”

Hampton Inn Clearfield
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Delaware
“This is why we stay at Hampton Inn - predictability”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed here for one night while on a road trip. Friendly staff at the front desk and breakfast area. The food was well stocked. Lots of seating. Clean.

The room was clean and spacious. No complaints. Did not have time to use the pool.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff works very hard to keep the facilities as clean as possible, and we appreciate that you noticed! I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Chesterland, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I don't know if others have this feeling, but generally when I stay at a hotel, I'm reluctant to take my shoes or slippers off and go barefoot. I did not have this feeling at this Hampton Inn. Everything seemed immaculately clean and I love the fact that all bed linens are laundered for each guest--even the duvet covers!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Laura S
Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share them with our staff, as they work very hard to make each guest's stay memorable. I hope you will consider us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area.
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel is located conveniently off of I-80 near Central PA. Everything was extremely clean, from the bathroom, lobby, gym, pool, room, etc. Breakfast had a good variety. Staff was friendly. Freshly baked cookies and coffee in the evening were a bonus. Appreciated having a refrigerator in the room. Internet worked well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brandy D
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that you noticed all the hard work the staff does to keep the hotel clean, and their friendlness! Hopefully you'll have the chance to stay with us again in the future! Thanks again!
Poughkeepsie, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The Hampton Inn was a very good choice for a 1 or 2 night stay during travel on the I-80 corridor in PA. The room was very clean and well kept. It was so nice to walk into the beautiful lobby after the long drive, to be greeted with coffee and a cookie! There were many breakfast options and the food served was freshly prepared and quite good. My only suggestion would be to increase the front desk staff so someone is always available for arriving guests. There was about a 10 min wait for us and another guest to check in. Overall, I would recommend a stay here and would seek out other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank Barbara F
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed the new lobby, coffee and cookies.

I also understand your concern about having an employee greet you - Sometimes they get called away from the desk to help another guest, but I will be sure to review all of our procedures with our staff so we can work to avoid those type of absenses in the future. I'm sure as a traveler, being greeted with a smiling face really helps you feel at home when you come off the road!

Once again, thank you for your comments. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future!
Eastport, Maine
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was very pleasant, affordable, and staffs were all very friendly. It was easy to get to and easy access back onto the turnpike. Good breakfast in the morning after a comfortable room to sleep in. A short stop on the way home from a trip. Breaks up the drive through Pa very well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Robert S
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our facilities and services, and hope that you will come see us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area!
Cleveland, OH
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were caught in a snow storm on I80, and we decided to stop for the rest of the day. We like Hampton Inns, and so we chose this property after exiting the highway. Since many of the Hampton Inns look alike, it was like "coming home". As expected, the rooms were large and well appointed, and breakfast was satisfactory. Unless we end up in a bad one, we will stick with our decision to stay at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank GEOHCleveland_OH
Karen M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearfield, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our property. We like being a "home away from home" for our guests - especially when the weather is bad, I know it's a great feeling to get off the highway to a place you feel safe and comfortable. Thanks again for your kind comments - I hope you consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Clearfield area.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed March 30, 2013

After driving hours along Route 80,we decided to stop for the night. I called ahead to the hotel to make sure there were rooms available and spoke to Amber who was delightful and very helpful. We had the speediest check-in ever and were in our rooms in a flash. Amber then directed us to a variety of places where we could get a quick bite to eat. Hampton Inn is our first choice hotel everywhere, we love the consistency of the quality. This location was no exception. The fitness center was well-kept and the machines were properly maintained.

At breakfast we were again impressed with the staff - the woman in charge of the setup (did not get her name) brought us and everybody else, water bottles and breakfast mints (who knew there were separate breakfast mints?) and gave us a heads-up on the Sunday flea market nearby if we had time. We took her advice and had a wonderful time. There were closer hotels to Route 80, but we are glad we drove the extra 4 miles to sleep in the Hampton Inn Clearfield.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank nrlDetroit_Michigan
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our property. I'm glad our facilites and services met your needs and the staff treated you well! I hope that you will consider us again the next time you visit the Clearfield area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clearfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield
Hampton Inn Dubois
Hampton Inn Dubois
#1 of 10 in DuBois
Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois

Been to Hampton Inn Clearfield? Share your experiences!