Big mistake, stay away:
1. They charged us for water, even though I also ordered a cocktail and my daughter ordered a milk. NEVER has that happened anywhere.
2. My daughter's wings (reg buffalo) were soggy, tasteless, awful. She loves all wings and never complains. Big surprise as they really built up the wings on the menu.
3. I asked for my bun to be toasted, waitress said it would be. It was not. She said "That's how it comes from the kitchen; that's toasted." IT WASN'T and I asked BEFORE I ordered. She said "we're not allowed to order ANYTHING different in the kitchen and that's just how it comes." She looked terrified of the kitchen. Sad.
4. They changed up .75 for BBQ sauce and another .75 for blue cheese dressings. Not a lot but why nickel and dime your customers?
5. Burger was totally overcooked, fries were soggy, bun was stale.
6. "Martini" was straight vodka--"That's how it comes!"
Seriously terrible management attitude, serious rip-off joint. Every. item. of food and drink, except my daughter's milk, was not good.
NEVER GO THERE.