“wonderful! wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Rehoboth Beach
“wonderful! wonderful”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hedges is a legend in Clearfield. Dave and Linda, owners, are friends but I would love this place even if we weren't. Nice atmosphere, great food, just a good time. Don't pass up the chance to have some fun!

Visited August 2013

Bristol
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had reservations for a party of 20 that I had made 3 months ago at another restaurant for the 24th of May . When we showed up they had no record of our reservation. Someone suggested Hedges. I called right away and they told us to come on down and they would set us up. We couldn't of asked for a better place. They gave us a banquet room, the staff was awesome and the food excellent. They went above and beyond to make our class reunion special. We want to thank everyone. I will definitely recommend this to any local or visitor that hasn't been there to go and they won't be disappointed. I will now make that a regular place to eat when I am in town.

• Visited May 2014
Rockton, PA
“could be better”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Myself, hubby and a friend had dinner there tonight. hubby's steak salad was very good. I loved my Italian Wedding Soup, it is my "go to" food there, always top notch! I also had the "Fresh Haddock" , now..two perfectly formed rectangles patties of fish do not scream "fresh" , but it wasn't bad. Our friend had the stuffed shells, which was okay. Fries were good. Biggest complaint was that even though it was far from crowded, it took forever for our food to come up. We also had the fried zucchini as an app, and all of us enjoyed that,,better fried zucchini than most places!

Visited May 2014
“Worst Management Ever”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We had a large group of our family to celebrate a birthday. We needed to split the tab in two, apparently that is difficult. When we asked to speak with a manager, she came out with a bad attitude. What happened to customer service? The customer is always right? Wrong. The manager, who is also the owner, was beyond unprofessional and down right mean and rude. Our tab was over $300, you would think they would want to try to keep customers coming back but it was obvious that she did not care. We are locals, have lived in the area for over 30 years. We like to support our local businesses but we will NEVER go back to Hedges. Never.

2 Thank Marcy O