Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield
ComfortInn
Rodeway Inn(Clearfield)(Great Value!)
$55
RodewayInn
Super 8 Clearfield(Clearfield)(Great Value!)
$61
Agoda.com
$65
$58
$50
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstayed for one nightsnacks and drinkspatio areapancakesfree breakfastnice propertyfront desk personnelbed and pillowswould recommend this hotel to anyonestate collegeking suitedefinitely stay here againyogurtpancake machinerefrigerator and microwaveroad tripexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Beautiful hotel! Very nice deluxe continental breakfast. Rooms were spacious and clean. Nice flat screen TV, choice of pillows. Staff is very inviting, pleasant to work with, made sure we had everything we needed. Couldn't think of anything this hotel lacked.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jill214
ExpressGM16830, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for your positive review about your recent stay at our hotel. It means alot to our staff that we have met your expectations! We are glad you had such an enjoyable stay! We look forward to your return arrival next time you visit the Clearfield area!

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

On a blistery snowy night we had trouble finding it because GPS took us to the old location being best western! It sets up on a hill so when weather is bad beware! Jack knifed semi-totally blocking exit almost kept us from getting too then when we got off gps lead us wrong but we made it & our happy for a spacious beautiful clean room & hot shower! A++++ accomdations!

Stayed: January 2014
ExpressGM16830, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience during your stay with us! I am very pleased to hear that the acommodations of the spacious and clean rooms were able to suit your needs, and the relaxing hot shower was just was needed after coming in from the blistering cold!!! I would like to apologize for any trouble you may have experienced in trying to locate our brand new facility. We are currently in the process of working with Google to have our new location updated in the GPS systems. The current Best Western Plus is where our Holiday Inn Express was previously located and it will take some time for Google to update their systems with our new address. We are also aware of the signage and have requested to have additional signage placed, but due to too many regulations with the township and state, they will not approve the additional signage. I am very glad that you were able to arrive to our hotel safely and hope that you will continue to keep us in mind for your future lodging needs!!

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on our way home after 2 weeks in New England. Previous nights choice, wasn't very good. Asked for a nice quiet room here and was granted so. Slept 10 hours with no disturbance. New facility in summer 2013. Everything very nice. Stayed again in Dec 2013 and again all was superb!

Stayed: October 2013
ExpressGM16830, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

I enjoyed reading your review about our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. From my own personal experiences, I know it can sometimes be difficult to have a quiet room, but I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you and that you were able to relax and even sleep in! We appreciate that you had returned to visit us and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is the spot to stop. Its new, the staff is friendly, they had cookies out at 10 pm, the breakfast was hot and filling and the room with large flat screen tv was spotless. Good energy here, we will be back

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank klbazur

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clearfield. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the wide variety of items served on our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Bar as well as the large 42" television in your guest room. I appreciate your recognition of the staff, and I have shared your kind words with them. They really work very hard and are dedicated to making each and every guests stay a most pleasant one! I hope that you will keep us in mind for your lodging needs if your are in the Clearfield area again!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Clearfield, PA over the Christmas holiday.

The staff was professional and we had no trouble checking in. We didn't have a reservation and were able to get a room.

The facility is fantastic. They have a nice workout room and pool. The property is very new and as a result everything is really clean and nice. We didn't have breakfast but they did have it out and it looked standard to all of the other locations I've stayed at.

I really liked that they had a breakfast nook in the room with a small table and a bench that was really comfy. I would definitely stay here again.

Their retail prices were a little high for the area but there were flexible on price and we got a decent deal.

Bottom line it was a good stay at a clean hotel that I would stay at again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GoCaps_2011
ExpressGM16830, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad to know that your check in was processed with much ease and you were able to enjoy the selection of workout equipment we have to offer in our fitness center as well as to be able to relax and unwind in our heated pool. Our rooms were designed with our guests needs in mind and I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the accommodations I hope that we will soon again have the opportunity to have you as our guest!