“Split Decision”

Cuisines: American
Lansdale, PA
“Split Decision”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I liked my country fried chicken but my wife's country fried steak was absolutely awful. Many people were there so I guess it's hit or miss.

Visited August 2013

“Excellent meal and Service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

This is my second trip to this restaurant when I have been in this area. Once again the service was excellent, and the food was also excellent. This is a very nice place. It appeared as if there were lots of local people here. Everyone was very friendly. Our waiter was excellent. Service was fast. Food preparation was also fast. We met some persons who have returned to this restaurant and made recommendations to us. There is something to be said for an establishment that receives so many repeat customers. It is great! Enjoy.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CS P
LaGrange
“Fine food”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I went to the Dutch Pantry and was pleased with the service and food. My husband has the meatloaf and I had the chicken tenders. Both were very tasty. My husband had the bread pudding and I tried the shoo fly pie. This was my first experience with shoo fly pie and I thought is was pretty good. My husband loved the brad pudding. The prices were in the average range

• Visited June 2013
Markham, Canada
“Food was decent but boy was there a lot of it!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The variety of food was great; something for everyone...
- None of us (4) could come close to finishing what was on our plates from the main course
- Needless to say, no room for dessert!

Perhaps a little less food at a slightly lower prices??

Visited June 2013
PA
“Needs a good cleaning.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My first impression walking into this restaurant was that it was dirty and that I didn't want to touch anything. I wish I didn't look at the floor under my table. It was just plain filthy - crumbs, trash and an old spoon littered the carpet. Our server was definitely in the wrong profession. He seemed disinterested and even got into an argument with an older couple about whether he had already given them the check (he hadn't). The men's room was disgusting. I went to wash my hands and there was no soap. I ended up ordering the fish sandwich but somehow was served a chicken sandwich.
My recommendation is to pass on by the Dutch Pantry and go to McDonalds. It is cleaner and the service is better.

• Visited July 2013