“Dutch Pantry - Eat Here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dutch Pantry

Dutch Pantry
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Clearfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Dutch Pantry - Eat Here!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great food and service whenever we eat at one of these Dutch Pantry restaurants. Very friendly servers!

Visited January 2013

Clearfield, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Dutch Pantry has a nice selection of food and it's very good (I recommend the corn nuggets with honey). The wait staff is nice and very helpful and the atmosphere is friendly and the vintage feel is wonderful. Overall a very nice place to eat.

Visited July 2012
“A different choice while traveling”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This local chain is old school Cracker Barrel you will like the burgers but the chicken and mashed potato daily special is also worth a look. Just off exit 120 on interstate 80.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was seated right away, there were 3 waitresses and 3 other tables of customers. Took 15 minutes for my waitress to take my order but she was very nice and brought my dinner promptly - the saddest, driest pork chop I've ever almost been able to chew. The hot apple sauce was okay, and the baked potato was VERY good...should have ordered two of them and skipped the pork chop. Loved the decor and old fashioned store.

• Visited November 2012
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Homestyle food right off I-80”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was a quick and unexpected lunch stop while trying to flee Hurricane Sandy.

As it was filled with State Patrol officers and Powerline workers, I anticipated that the food would be great.

I was seated quickly and the waitress was very gracious. My iced tea as well as all the other beverages in the restaurant were served in a mason jar with a straw. Cute!

I ordered a rueben grill which came with fries and pickles. It was very tasty.

I looked thru the dessert menu and ordered the bread pudding. I thought it would be fabulous but I was disappointed. Rather than bourbon vanilla sauce, it was covered in a sauce with WAY too much cinnamon and I only took a few bites. It's my fault as the menu did say it was cinnamon sauce. I should have ordered the shoefly pie instead.

There was a little gift shop near the cash register with t-shirts, mugs, and old fashioned candy sticks.

Great value and mostly great food.

I would stop back if ever in the area.

• Visited October 2012