“Why do most of the reviews say Clean??”
Review of Super 8 Clearfield

Super 8 Clearfield
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Madison, Wisconsin
“Why do most of the reviews say Clean??”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Not sure I can agree with the "cleanliness" reviews of the place. We checked in after driving for 10 hours. The nightstand had a circular sticky ring which was the exact size of a can of soda (yes, we checked). The bathroom floor was sticky. And I'm not convinced that the beds were changed. The sheets are all wrinkled and the beds looks like they were put together in quite a hurry.

I brought my concerns up to Robin, the 3-11 woman who is mentioned elsewhere in the reviews, and she told me it was likely a cleaning bottle left by the maids. When I told her it was the exact size as a can of soda, she then told me that perhaps the maid was drinking a can of soda, placed it down and forgot to clean up after herself. What?!?!

Regardless, I am here and I am exhausted. I have placed their "clean?" towels over the sticky ring and the bathroom floor, and I hope for no diseases for myself and my kids from the suspicious sheets.

Robin was very proud to tell me that they had a 90% approval rating on TripAdvisor and who knew? Just keep in mind that I won't be contributing to that astounding high percentage.

Will never stay here or a Super 8 again.

Room Tip: Hmmm. A tip to help a traveler to choose a good room. I have the perfect tip. Stay at the hotel down...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sloaniebaloney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Wakefield
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our first time at Super 8. I was impressed on the value I received for a discount motel. It was definitely not a discount hotel experience! The staff in Clearfield, PA, were friendly and efficient. The room was clean and well kept. Beds were very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was well stocked with many choices. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Paul R
Travelers also viewed these Clearfield hotels
Best Western Plus Clearfield
#4 of 9 in Clearfield
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#5 of 9 in Clearfield

Been to Super 8 Clearfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Clearfield

Property: Super 8 Clearfield
Address: 14597 Clearfield Shawville Hwy, I-80 & Route 879 - Exit 19, Clearfield, PA 16830-6111
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Clearfield
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clearfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Clearfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Clearfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Clearfield Hotel Clearfield