“good place”

Dino & Francesco's Pizza & Pasta House
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed September 4, 2013

rice pudding out of this world, wings very good just the right seasonings, steamed clams good.
pork sandwich not as good as other years. we usually eat here once a year when we are in the area.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I thought some of the items were a little on the high side of the scale but all in all this was a nice place to come and eat after a day of shopping....

1  Thank Denise A
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Other than indifferent service all is good at this restaurant. Have visited often and never a bad meal.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I ordered take out from this location and was happy with what I ordered. I had the steak sandwich with "everything".....although I did take out the mushrooms and hot peppers. I also got fries and a salad and they were good as well. The location was very convenient to my hotel and was easily accessible. I am not in the area often, but when I am, I usually order from this restaurant.

1  Thank kkitt
Reviewed January 23, 2013

"Dino's" is a local institution, well known for its pizza and many other menu items that offer very good food at a price that has more upscale competitors beat. Add to that the fact that this family-owned establishment is a cheerful and friendly place to go and you have all of the elements in place for classic local dining. I have lived here for 40 years and Dino's is one of my favorite stops.

2  Thank lgsfecua