“Good food and average pricing”

Dino & Francesco's Pizza & Pasta House
Ranked #10 of 62 Restaurants in Clarks Summit
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I ordered take out from this location and was happy with what I ordered. I had the steak sandwich with "everything".....although I did take out the mushrooms and hot peppers. I also got fries and a salad and they were good as well. The location was very convenient to my hotel and was easily accessible. I am not in the area often, but when I am, I usually order from this restaurant.

1  Thank kkitt

Reviewed January 23, 2013

"Dino's" is a local institution, well known for its pizza and many other menu items that offer very good food at a price that has more upscale competitors beat. Add to that the fact that this family-owned establishment is a cheerful and friendly place to go and you have all of the elements in place for classic local dining. I have lived here for 40 years and Dino's is one of my favorite stops.

2  Thank lgsfecua
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Dino & Francesco's in Clarks Summit has the best pizza in the area. While their round pizza is my favorite, their square Sicilian pizza is also excellent. Furthermore, their salads, pasta, and hoagies are also great! Additionally, the prices are reasonable and the service is great!

1  Thank misty12317
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thin, sweet pizza. Freshest hoagies with wonderful light, crusty buns. Service & staff were the nicest.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We always enjoy our meals at Dino & Francesco's, whether we order pizza, sandwiches or entrees. The service is always excellent, with friendly wait staff and prompt orders.

1  Thank Kathy W