“Really good Italian buffet”
Review of Colarusso's Pizza

Colarusso's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 62 Restaurants in Clarks Summit
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here several times and enjoy the buffet. The food is consistently good and the price is right. It's a great lunch spot I have nothing but good things to say.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Always enjoy their food - service has always been good with fair pricing - coming from this locale I can give a thumbs up to their pizza whether it be double crusted white or red with a selection of many toppings - have always enjoyed their selection of subs and Italian food - would recommend Colarusso's to anyone looking for good food at a reasonable price

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We been here a number of times and each time the pizza never seems done enough. The dough is thick, so we ask it to be cooked crispy, but the bottom always seems soft, not crunchy. But, I do love their veal & peppers. It comes with a salad and bread. The service is just okay, not great. My wife & I think if they could offer a thin & crispy pizza crust that would bring in more pizza lovers.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I first stopped in here before meeting someone nearby, this place is 2 hrs from home but I tried it based on good reviews. I ate inside with my family and had meatball pizza and loved it. I've gone up to 2x a year for the past 5 yrs or so. Often we just call ahead and pick up par-bake pizzas we can finish cooking when we get home. The pizza tastes different than what I am used to, it's in a rectangle cut in strips. I love it as an occasional treat, I don't go to any pizza place regularly. A group of us met here last January and ate inside and service was fine, food was very good. Yesterday we called ahead and just got take-out of our favorite meatball pizzas. Good as usual.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had stopped going due to poor food quality so was surprised at the improvement on my recent visit. Table service could be better...too many just standing around talking rather than rechecking for customer needs. Pizza, chicken bites, eggplant, soups all great. Will definitely return.