“Wonderful Party”
Review of State Street Grill

State Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
State Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Winola Rd.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We recently had our daughter's college graduation party at a State Street with two other friends families. They have a great tent outside that accommodated our party of 32 well. Karly, the event planner, was a pleasure to work with. The menu worked out perfectly with a balance of lunch and dinner choices to accommodate everyone's tastes at a 4pm party. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. Highly recommend for an outdoor party event in the spring/summer!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Food was delicious. Took 10 minutes to get orange juice and 38 minutes to get eggs for 6 people. Outside patio has no shade.

1  Thank SirCharge1010
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Really enjoyed my meal at this restaurant. My GF affliction was no problem for the waitress or the chef. The chef prepared a delicious generous portion of Northwest Salmon on top of wild rice with scrumptious local vegetables. There was a very light lemon sauce that made everything taste wonderful. There is a great wine and beer selection as well. The waitress was really sweet and attentive. My husband goes here often as he teaches in town and he always loves it. We ate here last year and sat outside which is quite nice. Modern decor with a comfortable pleasant California-style feel. The chef was a chef in CA and came back home.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I eat here when we are in Clarks Summit; we sometimes make a special trip just to go here. We really enjoy the food and the atmosphere, especially when it is warm and we can sit outside. The portions are not huge, but I would certainly consider them a full meal. The drinks are great. It is on the medium priced side, but I think it is commensurate with the offerings. The menu may be limited, but the food is great! I highly recommend the State Street Grill!

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with 3 other associates and wasn't impressed. Portion were small for the price. 4 sodas, 2 burgers with fries, steak sandwich, 3 cups of soup and I had a cobb salad $50 not including tip.

I asked for honey mustard dressing and it was so hot I almost couldn't finish my salad. I like spicy food but they put to much horseradish in the dressing made my eyes water and nose burn it was ridiculous and the salad wasn't a cobb salad. The others liked there food but weren't overly impressed.

If I was to go back I probably would do a burger. Inside was nice service was good.