“Unique food experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of State Street Grill

State Street Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
State Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Winola Rd.
“Unique food experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Winnie and I stopped in on our way through town and were not disappointed the weather was great we sat outside
Beers on tap were excellent!
I had BBQ pork but the compination of ingredients were wonderful homemade pickles are to die for!
Win had Quinoa salad and loved it
The chief has a real talent for combining tastes in a dish!
Would return anytime!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mebuckopal

greensboro
“noisey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped there because we could dine outside with our std Poodle. The service and food were quite good. The outdoor seating and tables were quite nice, woven faux wicker with cushions. A major drawback was the noise. Without baffles to deaden the street noise it was a strain to hear each other.
If one wants conversation and outside dining go elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Casual, popular, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I went on a Monday night and the outside seating was full (on a cool, breezy evening) so I sat inside, which was a bit hot and stuffy, although not terrible. Casual, busy, a little noisy, but overall pleasant atmosphere. Decent wine list. I had a special, an Ahi tuna wrap with tomatillos and tomato-corn salsa. Very good. I ordered the tuna medium, and one section was medium, while the other part was very rare. I like super-rare tuna almost as well as cooked tuna, so I didn't really care, but if you have strong feelings about almost raw (or "overcooked") tuna, I'd suggest you stress them to the server when ordering.

Montrose pa
“First in a long time~ Excellant experience~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Finally had a good experience for dinner out with my hubby~
Greeted & seated immediately even tho we didn't have reservations.
Tried different meals and they were plated professionally, tasty & dishes were cleared timely.
Service & food get excellence.
The only thing I might change is if it's a couple.... ask about deserts while finishing the main so it's brought out a bit sooner to turn tables a bit quicker & offer refills on coffee. (the only thing to complain about was the server did not ask if we wanted refills on our drinks)
Clean & well prepared. I'd certainly take our guest the 45 min. away to get them a nice experience when we have out of town visitors.
Thank you!

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great Place for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Always great food for lunch dinner or just for a few drinks. The place has a great atmosphere and I always have a great time here. Highly recommend.