“Great Food, Great People”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of MyGirls Cafe & Grill - CLOSED

MyGirls Cafe & Grill
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great People”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I went to My Girls for breakfast and got more than a great meal, but also great service. This modern/deli style cafe provides a gourmet meal and is perfect for the morning commute. Hard to find in the area. So I can't wait to go back for another Breakfast Burrito!

Archbald, Pennsylvania
“Horrendous Attitudes!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Went there for breakfast & was appalled by the extremely rude behavior by the cook when he was informed by the waitress the bacon in my omelette was not cooked. He came to the side of the counter where my table was in direct vision to scream that the bacon was in fact cooked because they use precooked bacon! He had a deranged look on his face & the 3 women who worked there just looked the other way like it was normal. Mind you I didn't even make a formal complaint to the waitress - I simply answered her question when she stopped by to see how everything was. After his crazed outburst (wish I had video of it), nobody would come by our table until finally the waitress came & plopped the bill on the table without saying a word. Very strange & extremely unprofessional. Obviously the cook cannot take any criticism & is in the wrong business. I will never patronize this place again & my husband and I will tell everyone we know at work & at home to not go there. His behavior is obviously the reason the place was virtually empty on a Sunday morning.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank JennyDoodles
“Poor service and bad attitudes”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My breakfast was not cooked correctly and when I sent it back owner proceeded to pick through my sandwich with her hands and complain loudly and ignorantly. That it was done correctly. I will never ever go there again. The place is empty anymore, other people must be getting the same horrible service.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Srantonian
Waverly, New York
“Quick Stop”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Great salads are hard to find. Mine was simple, yet FRESH and delicious! Bread used for breakfast is amazing!

Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Local Vouches It's the Best Soup Place”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Yes the breakfasts are very good and the sandwiches are fresh and tasty (from cold cuts to tomato/basil/cheese), but their soups are GREAT. Soup varies daily although many days they have more than one choice. If you get the bowl, split your sandwich with your friend because there is no room for both (the bowls are deep, but don't cost an arm and a leg). Vegans will appreciate the beans and veggies in their soups. The hummus is made fresh and is to die for.

• Visited September 2013