“Overpriced”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Poor service and the restaurant was slow the night we were there. Food was cold and bland. I had th zuppa d pesce for $25. 4 clams and 2 shrimp. My wife had the chicken marsala. 2 very thin pieces of chicken. This too was Cold. I doubt we'll be back.

1  Thank J G

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been here twice now for business dinners. Bonus is that the restaurant is on the property of a great hotel. Tonight I had a salmon entree topped with crab and asparagus as a side. The wait staff was extremely friendly and surprisingly quick. Food was excellent and prices are worth the quality. I'm looking forward to the next time I stay in the area!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I came here to have lunch with my business partners and the service was so incredibly slow....mind you that there were only 2 tables in the restaurant that were seated, including us! We didn't order anything that would take a long time....just your normal lunch items. I ordered a Cesar salad, which was okay...tasted a little too fishy. It took an hour and 30 mins for us to complete our lunch, which is outrageous!
I then suggested this place to some other business people who were in the area, hoping they'd receive better service, but again, they said it was incredibly slow!
I don't know if I'd be back unless it's for a romantic dinner out!

2  Thank alp250
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Just wasn't impressed with the service for the price. Our food was cold, as though it sat under the hot lights fr some time waiting for the other pats to be ready

1  Thank anna49463
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Large menu with daily specials. Fresh sauce and nice protein selections. Go early because as the restaurant fills it gets veery loud. Service Is very good. if the weather is nice you can eat in the patio. Unfortunately it was cold and rainy. Dinners are expensive for the menu selections.