“Good for afternoon meeting”
Review of Silver Spoon

Silver Spoon
Cuisines: American
Description: http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/clarks-summit-diner-to-reopen-1.1280223 URL is to newspaper article on new diner. It opened back in June
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I met a business associate for an afternoon meeting here. Very clean, nice decor and very quiet. It was 2pm, not generally a busy time. They had a nice menu and the waitress was attentive, but at the same time didn't mind that we were chatting for quite some time. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Got plenty to eat - almost too much. Since we were visiting the area, we had no way to take the leftovers.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Silver Spoon didn't offer a lot of surprises, only because the menu is the same as the Viewmont Diner in Dickson City, PA. I believe they are owned by the same person, but I was hoping for some items to be original. No matter, the menu is large and the prices aren't bad. You won't leave there hungry whether you have breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I had a Chicken Caesar Wrap with fries and my husband had the Gyro Wrap, also with fries. The portions were generous and tasty. The decor is simple and clean, and the service was fine.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've been to the silver spoon for breakfast a few times and have had a wonderful experience. I went the other night for coffee and pie. Although the coffee was very good, the pies were not. Apple and Blueberry, seemed like frozen and re-cooked. Consisted of thick tasteless crust with canned fruit. Don't get the pie.

1  Thank Thom S
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have gone to the Silver spoon several times since it opened a few months back. The most recent trip was about two weeks ago. They have a huge menu, (Greek Diner) w daily specials. You get a ton of food at a good price. Service is very good, the place was just totally renovated so nice and clean. They have a parking lot in back so no problem there. Service is fast and prices are well within reality. I have had the Liver, Open Face Roast Turkey, and various breakfast items. All Very good. Thumbs up from me.