Camelot Restaurant & Inn
$127
$114
$79
$77
Comfort Inn(Clarks Summit)(Great Value!)
$76
$128
Fairfield Inn Scranton(Scranton)
$116
Residence Inn Scranton(Scranton)
$125
$120
All reviewsjacuzzi tubrestaurant downstairscookie cuttercalamarifirst floorwell worth the pricenice roombed was very comfortableelk mountainkathycansweddingretreathoneymoonprospacereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went their to celebrate our anniversary. It was a Tuesday evening which is Camelot' s Tapas night. We ordered five plates to share. The gnocchi and mushroom and the fish tacos were among the best.

There is a large menu to select from.

The atmosphere was romantic and quant. There was always a pianist playing live, which just added more ambiance to our celebration!

Service was wonderful! The menu was explained to us. The server also let us take our time.

There was a nice outside area, but due to poor weather conditions, most of it was closed.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant and can't wait to go there again!

Very happy and satisfied customer!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We've been here a few times and enjoyed each. Lately we've settled on Tuesdays when they feature a nice selection of Tapas and a mellow musical duo. The bar is well stocked with bottled and draft beers, usually featuring a special of some type. Matt is an affable and competent barkeep. There are even a couple TVs and some nice views. All in all a relaxing stop.

Oh, among the fav tapas are a gnocchi/mushroom combo, a creamy pasta, and the fish tacos. The garlic/butter mini shrimp were not as good and won't be reordered, but the rest of the package is worth more replays when we are near.

Room Tip: We didn't lodge...just dined.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed for a weekend to ski Elk Mtn after finding this Inn online. We were told mountain was 15 minutes away . . . much closer to 30 minutes. The Inn itself is really a restaurant with rooms upstairs. No lobby or common area at all. The waiter/hostess give you your room key. We were upgraded to a suite due to a scheduling conflict. The suite was very spacious and clean with a King sized bed and pull-out sofa. The heat worked very well in both areas of the suite. Room came standard with 'continental breakfast'; it was pretty sad though - a plate of scones along with some boxed cereal, fruit, Keurig coffee maker, OJ and canned pineapple juice in fridge. We will look for a place closer to Elk Mtn next time but overall it was a nice place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank clocker f
Reviewed December 28, 2012

After having sold my late parents home in the area, I needed an attractive, homey place to stay for my Christmas visits. I dislike motel rooms and other bland accomodations and found the rooms at Camelot to provide everything I desired - they're cheery, attractive, comfortable and clean. And they allow my small pet. This is my second Christmas as a guest - I plan on returning in the future. The warmth of the fireplace in the Dining Room and the good food and service are appreciated. The location in the quiet of countryside, yet so near everything, can't be beat.

Room Tip: The images are accutrate, choose the style that best reflects your personal taste.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went to Camelot on a Tuesday night for a late dinner. We have been meaning to try it and this was or first chance. We entered the bar area. There were about a half dozen people at the bar another dozen or so in the dinning room and a hand full of people on the deck listening to the music. The bartender looked at us but did not acknowledge us there was no hostess so we wondered around. We asked a waiter if we could sit on the deck and he said yes and lead us there. From that point we were ignored for another 15 minutes. No menu, no drink, no nothing. I see some of the other reviews that state the food was great. I personally would not know because we got up and left. I will not be back. Perhaps the next owner of this ill fated place will really want to run a business and not just have it as a hobby. If it takes this long merely to have the staff acknowledge you exist one can only imagine how long the food would have taken. BTW the owner, (or at least I think he was the owner, older gentleman bald thin) was on his cell phone at the outdoor bar the whole time so no blaming the staff. Who was watching them??

Room Tip: My tip is to not come to this place period.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple