“Terrible service, food was alright but nothing to write home about!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bellissimo Pizzeria & Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Dunmore, Pennsylvania, United States
“Terrible service, food was alright but nothing to write home about!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I ate here last week, we were looking for someplace different or "new" to us and a friend told us to try this place. I was told the food was out of this world and that the manager was a great guy who ensured you were well taken care of. We found the decor to be terrible and thrown together. The prices were ok, but a bit high, especially for drinks and the food was nothing special. Being a former restaurant owner myself and Italian I didn't find it was anything I would come back for again personally. My wife and I will stick to Sibio's or even Cafe Rinaldi in Old Forge from now on. Never disappointed there.

• Visited June 2013

Roaring Brook Twp,
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very efficient waitress and food was excellent”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

A limitless hot in temperature; but the waitress was excellent pleasant and very sweet. The food was excellent. We even ordered the bread pieces for an event for the next day

• Visited April 2013
Scranton
“Great food, don't eat here if you have someplace else to get to...”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The other reviewers are dead on! Although my family eats here often and when family comes to visit its a requested destination, we never go here in a rush! EVER!

Every time I've been here (20+ times so far) the service was very very slow. I am a patent person so I don't get worked up over it but I can see an unsuspecting person getting very aggravated by the slow service in this location.

As for the food... It's really really good!!! We've had everything from the Pizza to the gnocchi and all the pasta in-between. The portions are large and the flavor is great!

The dining room and bathrooms are very clean.

It's truly a shame that they can't or will not fix the service issues here as this could be a really great restaurant fixing that one item.

“Poor service, food order wrong.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I went to this restaurant to pick up a dinner to go. When I arrived I ordered in the bar and had a glass of wine while waiting. After waiting about 30 minutes for my order I wanted to ask when the meal would be ready. The bartenders were very busy socializing with each other. It was very difficult to anyone to check on my dinner. After waiting an additional 15 minutes my dinner was finally presented . When I got home I found I was given the wrong order and the food was cold.