Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton
$114
$79
$77
Travelocity
Comfort Inn(Clarks Summit)(Great Value!)
$68
$120
$102
HIExpress.com
$55
All reviewsstaff was friendlywafflesa great stayfront desk staffelk mountainfree breakfastlindseypetsclarkskibeddinginterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Hotel is in a great location with a lot of great restaurants in the area to eat at and not to mention Damon's in the same complex where I got 10% off my bill for showing my room key.

Staff IS EXCELLENT HERE!!!!! Good looking man at the Front Desk Checked us in (Bryan I believe) and never missed a beat!! He was helpful and courteous too us our whole stay. Young lady in the morning was just as good.....VERY VERY helpful and sweet!!!

Hotel is very nice, but staff is def the selling point here!!!
We will be staying here again next time we pass through Scranton!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

After working a long, tiring night as a RN I was faced with a 50 mile scary dangerous drive home during a freak snow and ice storm. My car spun off the road and my anxiety greatly increased. Fortunately, I was able to drive to a Hotel which was the Ramada. I was truly distressed, in tears, terrified from my driving ordeal. I felt so alone. The night attendant greeted me with a warm cheerful smile and I immediately felt safe and welcome. I am so grateful to the Ramada and their excellent staff for the outstanding care they gave me. The room was amazing, so clean and comfortable. Again, I must stress it was the Radama's employees that made my stay so memorable and pleasant. So kind, considerate, they treated me with dignity and respect. Thank you!!! Thank you!! I will absolutely stay at the Ramada again and I have told others of the excellent customer service I received. Your employees at the Clarks Summitt location are a blessing, especially the manager who spoke with me in the morning. Also, the breakfast buffet was delightful!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo