Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$189
Hotels.com$189
Priceline$189
Travelocity$189
Hampton$189
FindHotel$189
All reviews krispy kreme family wedding pool and hot tub room was clean great stay exercise room hot breakfast stay there again parking lot pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2014

Hampton Inn in CS is wonderful! Their staff is very kind. Bed was super comfy. Room extremely clean. Very nice complimentary breakfast. Just a very nice stay all the way around. Many places right on the same strip to have dinner or just have a donut and a cup of coffee at Crispy Cremes just down the road!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Driving to Philly we needed to stop here in the storm. They were great and held the room for us, gave directions and distance off the highway on a dark night. Room was fine and clean. The included breakfast was fresh and had a variety of options as well as good oatmeal and fixings. Hot strong coffee in cups to go. Highly recommend these nice folks!

Reviewed November 22, 2014

Stayed here for two nights whilst on business in October. Check in was quick and easy, plenty of parking and WI FI is free if charge.

The room was a clean and in good condition, the AC was a bit noisy but I found this the same In all Hampton inn's that I stated in.

Used the gym which was larger than some of the other Hampton Inns, also used the swimming pool and hot tub as well.

Breakfast was average at best, but filled a hole, there are plenty of places to eat around the hotel, I would recommend the state street grill, was very nice.

Check out was quick and easy and would defiantly stay again.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Thanks for the opportunity to tell you about 3 very lousy sleepless nights in the Clarks Summit Hampton. The Inn was booked solid, I was given room 208 above the "mechanical room" The humming coming through the floor actually vibrated the bed to the point I could not sleep more than an hour at a time. I have poor hearing and found the humming noise to be very distinct and distracting. On the second night I went to my truck in the rear of the building to get a few hours of sleep. The Inn was booked and I could not find a room in any of the other local Motels. I will never stay at Clarks Summit again and may never stay at a Hampton ever again. I work in the gas industry Nation wide and can not afford to go into a hazardous environment with out sleep. Thanks for 3 terrible, lousy and sleepless nights!!! By the way sleeping in my truck outside, under the turnpike ramp was quieter than room 208!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jeffrey T
Reviewed November 13, 2014

We spent last weekend at this Hampton Inn on family business. We left NYC in a hurry and forgot to pack minor essentials. Thankfully, the desk clerk provided tooth brushes and tooth paste to get us through the weekend. The parking lot was good with plenty of available spots. The hotel was clean and well kept. The staff was professional and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great. We enjoyed the coffee, tea, and hot chocolate which is available in the lobby 24 hours. We also used the pool and the hot tub which was clean and well kept.

• Trip type: Traveled with family