Mayfield Inn Clarion
$67
$119
$109
$72
Monroe Heights Clarion(Clarion)(Great Value!)
$64
$47
RodewayInn
$55
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Location by highway is good but it's a mess a lot of deferred maintiance
It is cheap

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Just stayed for one evening as a stopover on my way east. My stipulations were:
1. cheap
2. close to the highway
3. dog friendly
4. running water
5. bed
6. warm room

It was everything I wanted. Nothing else. The cable was good and the room warmed up right away. Free breakfast was OK. English muffins, bagels, Cheerios, Raisin Bran, hot coffee, OJ, and apple juice. If you want more for breakfast, restaurants are very close. Room was LARGE, especially having stayed in Europe recently. VERY close to the highway so bring your earplugs. I always do anyway because with hotels, you never know. For the price, it was exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2011

There were foreign objects under the bed when I got here when I turned the bed over for bug inspection. They gave me the creeps all night. In the morning, I found one bug or my mattress. Not bad, no bites. Town has a health food store within walkable distance. And the aldis is even closer, so I could save on dinner, with homemade taco chips from next door at cozumels. I was going to go to emlentons motel, but this place was calling me. Next time I'll go to Emlenton's. They did match a competitors coupon.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The bathroom was clean enough, but the room itself could have used a good cleaning before we got there. The floor obviously needed to be vacuumed, and, when I pulled the bedspread down to go to bed, there was a foreign object on the pillow and a toothpick on the blanket. Yuck. We spent the first six days of our trip staying at a competitor where the rooms were spotless, and the price was a lot cheaper than this Super 8.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lindun104
Reviewed June 22, 2011

The girl working the front desk provided awful service (I think her name was Belinda). She was playing on the computer while I was trying to ask her a question and seemed very upset that I was interupting her and was very rude. I asked her for towels and she actually scoweled at me! Definitely not the type of service I would expect from a person in hospitality. I will not be staying at there my next trip to Clarion!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business