“Very nice place”

Dining options: Reservations
Henrico, North Carolina
“Very nice place”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Wide variety of food. I have eaten there twice on business. Always great tasting and cheerful staff. I would recommend to anyone. Each time I have had a shrimp dish and they were cooked to perfection. That is a rare and much respected feat. Thanks for a wonderful meal.

• Visited November 2012

Washington, PA
“A local fixture deserving of a visit”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food and service was excellent. It is located in the middle of the downtown. Regardless of other reviews, it was very clean and the food was excellent; the portions were more than adequate. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who might be in the Clarion region.

Visited November 2012
Clarion, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok, but they need to clean”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food is low quality and the aesthetics leave much to be desired. Even before you enter the restaurant you can tell they need attention to detail. With just a bit it could be a good place.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank PLAOnancock_VA
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I were traveling back home for Pittsburgh today and stopped at this restaurant. My boyfriend is from Colorado and is very picky about food and we have a difficult time finding places that we like to eat at. We were both very happy with our meals and the service was fantastic. I absolutely love the inside as it is very clean and pretty. We will definitely go back again while traveling.

1 Thank Heather S
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Good lunch”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stopped off I-80 and decided to drive into town. We saw there was a buffet so decided to try. Food was average. The deserts were good. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would probably try someplace else if we returned to Clarion. It does have an interesting history that you can read about on the menu and many historical photographs around the restaurant.

• Visited September 2012