“Very Pleased”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I were traveling back home for Pittsburgh today and stopped at this restaurant. My boyfriend is from Colorado and is very picky about food and we have a difficult time finding places that we like to eat at. We were both very happy with our meals and the service was fantastic. I absolutely love the inside as it is very clean and pretty. We will definitely go back again while traveling.

1  Thank Heather S

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stopped off I-80 and decided to drive into town. We saw there was a buffet so decided to try. Food was average. The deserts were good. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would probably try someplace else if we returned to Clarion. It does have an interesting history that you can read about on the menu and many historical photographs around the restaurant.

1  Thank grantham353
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Minestrone soup was awful. We didn't try the "Maryland crab cakes" because they weren't made with lump crab. Shrimp had a tasty sauce, but weren't "jumbo" as billed and were a little overcooked. Dessert was good. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

If you like bad food and poor service this is the place for you. I understand that the Loomis used to be the place to eat bit the new ownership is just interested in the bottom line and not customer service.
What a shame because the place has great potential.

1  Thank captfred412
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Visited awhile ago because we received a gift certificate for here. I had the fish and didn't care for it. My husband's meal was better. There was a short wait as it was a weekend and winter time. We visited the bar area afterwards and it was large and very nice.