“Always first class!”

Hampton Inn Clarion
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Clarion
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My son will enter Clarion this fall as a freshman. Checking out the university, we have stayed overnight at this Hampton on two occasions. I expect this will be my home-away-from-home as we take in many football games in the next four years, in addition to attending other campus family activities. Cleanliness (always my top priority): Could not be better! From the rooms to the parking lot, spotless!! Comfort: First Class! Gorgeous and comfy! Amenities: I have only used the internet access (terrific) and the complimentary breakfast (superb in taste and choice), and both have exceeded my expectations. Staff: Front desk staff called to make sure we liked our room and had what we needed! All processes were efficient and friendly. Value: For the location (rural PA) off I-80, the overnight rate seems a little pricey. But once you consider all that comes with the price, it is very much worth the rate. A very good value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Megan M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Clarion, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property! We put a lot of effort into ensuring that we provide the best guest experience possible, so it's always encouraging to be recognized for that effort. I'll definitely be passing your comments along to our wonderful, peerless staff. :-)
I hope you will stay with at the Hampton Inn Clarion the next time your travels bring you to our area. Thank you for being a valued Hampton guest!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Clarion

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I love Hampton Inns!!. This hotel was perfectly located as a way point in our driving trip. I like the idea of reserved parking for Hilton Honors diamond members. This hotel has a jar of jelly beans at the check-in which made the process even more enjoyable. As with nearly all Hampton inns at which I have stayed, this one was clean, efficient and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our award winning staff and service. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as a reinforcement to continue their efforts to make our property a leader in excellence in the Clarion area! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The hotel was clean, efficient, and inviting. Staff was extremely helpful. Complimentary breakfast was very appropriate and much better than most hotels were breakfast is not complimentary. Overall excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Megan M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Clarion, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with our Hampton Inn. As always, we aim to make sure our guests are as satisfied with their stay as possible. I am always pleased to hear such nice comments such as yours. I look forward to sharing the results the rest staff to show them that hard work does produce positive results.
It is comments like yours that help maintain the excellence that we are always striving to achieve. I’d like to personally thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Clarion and for being a loyal and valued guest. I hope that you will be staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Clean room with nice amenities. I experienced a lack of hot water, but I'm sure that was a temporary problem. Overall, nice staff. Good breakfast. I travel internationally and stay at 5 star hotels. I felt very comfortable at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 564j0hnc
Megan M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Clarion, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Reviewed February 21, 2014

In town on family business and chose this hotel based on location. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality. The rooms were very quiet and the staff was exceptionally friendly. We felt welcome and enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was mediocre but worth it since we didn't have to leave the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Megan M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Clarion, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Reviewed January 30, 2014

i was traveling with the family over the mid-winter vacation and i needed a stop over for the night. i have always found that there is s a certin standered at the hampton inns and this was the same great experince which i always have enjoyed. the rooms are bit smaller for a family but there are double room avalbility and they had been taken.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Megan M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Clarion, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have NEVER experienced a problem when staying at this location. The staff is very courtieous and prompt. The rooms are clean the beds are very comfortable. There is a good variety of resturants close by.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael S
Megan M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Clarion, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014